Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yep I'm 30 now....



So Wednesday I turned 30. Woohoo.. Seems like only yesterday i was turning 21. As they say time does fly. Anna and I had a nice dinner with my parents at JAlexanders. And we spent my birthday just spending time together which was just perfect! Couldnt ask for anything better than that. :)

So Anna and I went to the Tigers game today. Another decent day for a game. A little overcast but not too cold. Anna seemed to have a good time. We missed a foul ball by about 6 rows. Another plus was the Tigers WON!!! Thats 3 games that I've gone to this year and they've won them all!!!
Above is a pic of the new sink/cabinet.











So here is the latest pictures of how the good ole bathroom is coming along. Not much progress persay due to Anna being around. However I did manage to pick up some green board and fill that in. I also am now working on patching up the last of the dents dings and open spots. So after that prolly this weekend I will start putting a primer coat and then off to the new paint color!!! After that just have to put the new sink in and I'll be done. So its coming along nicely and isn't as bad as I thought it could be. Below is a pic of the new sink/cabinet. Well I think that is enough for now. I'll update more next week probably. Wishing everyone a safe and happy memorial day weekend..

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Yeay! Happy Birthday (again)! That's an awesome gift you got there in that frame. That's all stuff from your recent trip I'm assuming? Very cool.