Friday, May 9, 2008

Weekly Update

Well let's see where shall I start..

Tigers have dropped the ball this past week. It has been so hard watching at times. Thankfully the Wings are still winning. So thats a bonus, oh yah Pistons are doing well.

On a home front, not a whole lot to really report. Just mainly been putting my kitchen back in order and putting everything away. I'll post some pictures this weekend of the final final product, and a few of the other additions to the house. The next project I am working on is repainting and doing a small remodel of my bathroom. So that will be fun and a LOT less expensive since I will be able to do it all myself!!!! I'm also working on finishing up my front yard landscaping too. So pictures of that will follow.

On the Anna front... After having her for 10 straight days, shes back with her mom. :( We had a lot of fun this past week and she seems to love her gymnastics class. Which is a plus. We found out this week she was accepted into a 4 day Pre-School program starting this fall, and even found out her teacher. All I can say is HOLY **** she is growing up way to fast. Seems like it was only yesterday that she took her first steps.

Other than that not a whole lot going on. I turn the big 30 in a few weeks so that should be a treat.

Well I'll post some pictures this weekend and follow up with an update next weekend. Everyone who reads this have a safe a great week and weekend.

-Mike, Anna, and Axe-

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Happy weekend to you too!