Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tigers Win











Ok so I've decided to join this mass internet blogging fad. I guess I will start off with just a weekly update of sorts. So this past week was a busy busy week. Tuesday after picking up Anna, we decided to head over to the Detroit Zoo. She had a ball seeing all the different animals and sights. She was a little sad that she couldn't feed the giraffe's again but I'm sure we will have another chance to do that. Other than that it was a fun day, she did get a little banged up near the end of the day. She was racing towards the Penguins and stumbled and made a nice hole in the ground. Thankfully other than some scrapes she was ok and it was at the end of the day.
Wednesday was another adventure filled day. After getting up and running some errands we went to dinner before heading downtown for the Tigers game. Boy what a great game to watch. Anna had a ball at the game. She loved the ferris wheel and merry go round. We had some good seats in the Tigers Den just behind home plate. After watching the Tigers bomb the Rangers, getting to meet and hug Paws, and it getting late we decided to head home around the 7th inning. We were pretty sure that being up 18-6 that victory was in hand. So needless to say ten mins after we got in the car little Anna was passed out. So made for a nice peaceful and quiet ride home.
I'll post some more Sunday with updates of whats going on around the house and what not.

No comments: