

This is the old kitchen up top



So today is Monday for most people. However for me and my screwed up work schedule it is my Friday!!!! So I'm excited for a couple days off. I wasn't excited to get up at 8am for the electricians to get to the house and start to do their work in the kitchen. Not too much new to talk about in the construction process. The new cabinets are in so I posted a pic of them. As well as theres a pic of what the kitchen used to look like.
Anna's here today so thats always a plus for the day. Tomorrow she starts her first gymnastics class so shes excited about that. She wanted to have a picture taken of her in her leotard that grandma bought her.
Other than that, not a whole lot to report. Tired and ready for a nap. Hope all is well with everyone else..
Anna's here today so thats always a plus for the day. Tomorrow she starts her first gymnastics class so shes excited about that. She wanted to have a picture taken of her in her leotard that grandma bought her.
Other than that, not a whole lot to report. Tired and ready for a nap. Hope all is well with everyone else..

1 comment:
I love Anna's leotard! How'd gymnastics go?
Post a Comment