Thursday, March 26, 2009

Updates!

Ok so it has been a few weeks since I've posted any updates.. There has been a lot going on and has kept me pretty busy and under the gun... Wow it has been so long I am not really sure where to start...
Mostly its been busy spending time with Anna, helping out in her school and running around the house. I've had cell phone issues that have forced me to pull my hair out. Got a new cell phone, well a blackberry.. Don't get one ever, they are almost as addictive as crack.
Hope everyone is doing well and bein safe.











2 comments:

Stacey said...

If you don't want your blackberry I will take it for you! :-)

Courtney said...

Sorry Mike--I did read it right after you posted, just never commented!

However, I must say that the pictures of Anna sleeping with the flashlight as well as the ones of her in the crate with Axe are super cute!