Thursday, December 11, 2008

So Tuesday night Anna and I went down to visit a friend of mine that lives in Taylor. After dinner we went to a place called "Bounce off the wall". Which from the pics I think you can figure out what its about. :) Anyways Brayden and Anna had a ball playing with each other. So thats always good when she makes a new friend. Enjoy the pics and have a safe weekend. We are going to see Santa tomorrow morning at Somerset, then Nutcracker at 1130, Saturday Station kids X-Mas party and finally Sunday our Family X-mAs party. So needless to say I'll have a ton more pics to load soon..





So Tuesday night after Station Training we all went up to CJ Mahoney's for a farewell party for Tim Dalgleish. Tim and I joined the Fire Department together back in 1996. Wow has it been a ride. Everyone had a good time and we will definetly miss Tim.

Jeff, Rod, Pat, Sue, Stan's head

Bill Mike and Chris

Al, Rob, new guy and his wife in back
Stan, Chris, Chase, Sue
Kelley and Tim


Sue Glen Tim Me KenTim and I (thanks Chris for the addition)




No comments: