Thursday, November 13, 2008

Circus

So Wednesday evening Anna and I went to "The Greatest Show on Earth" at the Palace. Amazingly enough that is the first time I have ever been to the Palace. We got there early so we could go down and meet some of the performers and look around. Anna was in awe. Our seats were beyond believeable. The first pic is from our seats. not too shabby I might say. :)

Anyways not a whole lot new to report. Enjoy the pictures and videos. I've also added a video to Anna's birthday blog and another video to the surgery blog. Take a look and enjoy..
View from our seats
View from our seats 2View from our seats 3
Elephant painting
Anna still unable to look at the camera for dad.
Clown
Start of the show..

Clown Bowling

National Anthem
Opening Act

More Opening Act
Still more

And more
Crazy people.. lol
Up Up we go
Insane
They were literally right above us


Tigers


Tigers were not happy.. I actually thought one was gonna take a bite out of the trainer.



Bello Elephants
Elephants

Elephants

Elephants

Elephants


Closing Act

Cannon

Anna at the Circus Display


Anna before we were able to leave the parking lot


Opening Act

Human Pyrimid

Final Act Shooting Two People!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

LOL, love the picture in the car on the way out of the parking lot! That cracked me up!