Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Update

So yes I know I have overloaded you all with blog updates, but what can I say a lot has happened past few days. Not to mention I had been slacking a tad.
So this weekened a good family friend Kristin Toth was in town with her new husband. We were unable to go to the wedding due to work schedule and Anna being in school. So they came in town to visit some of the friends and family. So Anna and i headed over this morning..
Emily, Anna, and Marcelo
Anna with Mac's I-Phone. She figured out how to make it play music and games. Nobody else new it could do it. :)

Anna with Renee

Anna and Marcelo



Kristin and Mac w/ Kelsey

Anna at the station pumpkin carving party. Yes I do know she looks like a pyscho killer

For those who didn't realize we had a severe thunderstorm run through Sunday, here is proof it happened. No this is not snow, it is HAIL.....









No comments: