So this weekend we had Anna cause her mom had a cold......
On Saturday Anna was invited to Alyssa's 4th birthday party. It was great to be able to get her out with some new friends and new people. She had a blast and always seems to have fun playing with Alyssa. It's funny at times you'd assume they were sisters with how similar they can be.
After the birthday party, the station had an outing to Whirly Ball in Novi. For those who haven't ever played it is a blast!! I hadn't played in prolly 10 years and I wish we dind't have to leave. However let me tell ya I am bruised and battered today.. I took a couple really good shots in the car that seemed to have taken their toll on me. Both of my hips are multicolored and sore as hell.
Now back to work today and tomorrow, then off for my normal two days. The last few weeks I have had so many different things going on that I have yet to work a full 5 day work week all month. I don't wanna go back to a 5 day work week, I like not working.. :)
Hope everyone else is well and enjoying their time!
Water Balloon Fight

This is why you should catch the water balloonAnna and Alyssa (Birthday girl) eating pizza
Anna playing pin the "nose" on the Lion. Anna was the closest and won a WebKins. (yes thats my head sorry Joy took a better picture than I did)
Birthday girl enjoying her cake
Anna getting on a sugar high
Opening Presents
Playing with horses and presents
Whirly BallMore Whirly Ball
Even more whirly ball.. :)

1 comment:
I did see this...Just never commented. Oops. :-) Ok, new post please!! :-)
Post a Comment