Ok so a decently busy week for the munchkin and I. As you can see from the previous blog she went to my parents cottage this past weekend. The idea was it would be the last time she'd be able to go and enjoy it this summer.
On Wednesday afternoon Anna had a prescreening session at her school with some of the teachers and staff, just to confirm she was "ready" for preschool. I guess that is common for children that are in the "high risk" program. I was a little worried about whether Anna would be one of those ready to go our shy and afraid to leave me. Yah I don't think she realized I was even there.. :) The teacher that tested her said she was ready and rearing to good. She said Anna shows great ability and lots of promise. So yeah! Shes not gonna be a brainless fool like her dad! After that we went back home to play in the sand box and run around the house. Anna was supposed to have a friend come over to play but wasn't able to work out. Worst part of it was how crushed Anna was. But what can ya do. :) So we made the best of it and went over to the neighbors and we went for a bike ride to the park. So ended up as a decent night.
Thursday morning we had to get up way too early. 8am. :( we had an in-home visit with her new teacher and assistant teacher. Another common part of her being in the high risk program. She had fun and opened the door right up for them. While the teacher went over mountains of paperwork Anna was showing the assistant teacher around the house and her room. It was cute. So we are all set to start school on Monday September 8th at 930 am.. :'(
My lil princess in her sun dress..
Anna giving Axe a lil belly rub.

2 comments:
How fun! She's all ready for preschool!
Why is Anna in the "high risk" program? (What is that even?)
Sounds like she's super excited for school to start though!! She will love it, I am sure! :-)
P.S. 500 degrees at your head level?! You are crazy!!!! :)
Post a Comment